Please click here for information on Amateur Seaman's Certificate!
Sailing for Beginners
RopeSail offers a basic training program for beginners or for those who wish to improve their sailing skills.
RopeSail Training Programs are organized upon request:
- Weekly Training Programs
You may charter our boats accompanied by our experienced skippers on a weekly basis.
Thus, you may combine your training with a week long vacation and double the benefits of your sailing experience.
- Weekend Training Programs
Or, you can choose to have a break over the weekend and enjoy a short getaway as you improve your sailing skills with the guidance of our experienced skippers.
- Daily Training Programs
You can always charter our boats on a daily basis and improve your sailing skills with our daily training programs on our latest model sailing boats.
We invite all the sailing lovers to explore the wonders of sailing on our latest model, 3 cabinned sailing boats.
- Basic Sailing Terminology
- Sailing Equipments
- BasicTheoreticalInformation on Sailing
- Safety Equipments and Regulations
- Ropes and Tackling
- Engine Basics
- Sailing Preperations
- Sailing Principals
- Navigation Training
- Safe Sailing Principals
Advanced Sailing Training
RopeSail Advanced Sailing Programs are offered on a weekly basis.
- 4 Days of Advnaced Sailing Training Classes (4 Hours per day) with our highly experienced and certified skippers.
- 3 Days of Hands on Training accompanied by our expert skippers.
- Participants will be granted a MCA (Maritime & Coastguard Agency) approvied IYT (International Yacht Training) licence at the completion of the training program.
Contact us for detailed information on our training programs.
All our skippers are excellent and highly capable trainers besides their fantastic sailing skills.
Let's get started!
Click for our boats!