What is Sustainable Tourism?Sustainable tourism simply attempts to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate income, employment, and the conservation of local ecosystems. It is responsible tourism that is both ecologically and culturally sensitive.
As Rope Sail we care about our planet and we are committed to operate our business in a sustainable manner.
It is our responsibility to help protect the character of the nature and enhance the needs in the future.
We regard sustainable ecotourism as our guiding concept. Sustainable Ecotourism helps maintain the integrity of the natural, cultural and social environment in the interest of all humanity.
We have awareness that our operations can have a negative impact on environment, nature and host communities.
We aim to minimize these impacts and keep our pristine waters clean for generations to come.
• We will adapt environmentally friendly practices into our business.
• We will ensure our supply chain has also awareness on sustainable tourism.
• We will comply with all relevant local law.
• We will reduce and minimize the pollution and waste.
• We will reduce our carbon foot print in our offices.
• We will work towards making our operations more sustainable.
• We will adapt best practices in all our business operations.